Pages

Thursday, July 6, 2017

On Wensday - Our trip to Whangarei

We are on our way to Whangarei Pool’s almost there then all you feel is the bus stopping.
Matua Hemara hopes out of the bus and we all stand up to get up and and walk out of the bus walk into the swimming area, the shop was called Hangarei.

Miss Simeon tells us where to go and get change, the boy’s and the girls go and get their swimming togs, I’m finish getting change and Tuishaly my friend cousin Huri-leigh and me, we all have to put our bags in one place then we hopped in the pool Sheyahni, Kura and some other  people were in the pool already.

Then my friend Sheyahni said “Look the Hydro slide is open” she asked me if I wanted to go with her but I said “ Nah I don’t want to I’ll just stay in the pool “ so most of the people in my class went on the Hydro slides and that was when Matua Matt jumped in the pool, and a few minutes later people were just coming down the slide just like that then it got shut down.

While the people were coming down the slide Matua Matt got some donut floats and we got a wristband number, Matua Matt put one on my arm, when the Hydro-slides got shut down everyone, run straight back into the pool one of the students in my class got them a donut float she is called Waihemaunga but she brought her 2 for Kura other student in my and her.

A few minutes after that we had to get out of the pool some people got them some chips or something, we were on our way to the park the park was called Bason Park yes we are there all of us stand up and we run straight to the park, when I got on the park I went on the swings it was cool was telling my friend Sheyahni or Tuishaly to came on the swing stop and looked up at the web and Shailane other student was at the top.

Miss Simeon called everybody to the table for some pizza and a drink.
We say the karakia then Miss Simeon says that we only get 2 pizza’s at a time I grabbed 1 pizza’s, I went and sat down on one of the table it was just me and my friends sitting at a table by ourself and some of the other girls were sitting at the other table.

After a minute we had to go for a toilet I went to the toilet then I washed my hands and then I went back where we had a feed.
Then we were on our way back to school.

I haere matou ki
Whangarei, ki te wahi
Kauhoe (Whangarei Aquatic
Centre) NA TE MEA, ka toa
Matou o te whakataetae
I a ra I a ra,
a matou ki te kura.
Ko taku mea tino pai,

Ko te he he kaukau i roto i te poka, me te inu he pizza me te he ngahau ki toku akomanga i roto i Whangarei

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.